Dienstag, 6. Juni 2017

Home sweet home

after having made some thoughts about giving my droid to a good friend, i was thinking about the right price for it.
all the bought resin pieces, the homemade dome, which took several hours to make, the woodden frame, the skins, the homemade steel foot frames and the powder coating of them and the dome plus the many many hours of working on all parts...
i thought to have offered a very low price, but my buddy didn´t expect it would be that much.
so r2-t4 will stay in the family. only for display in my bureau or for some trooping events.

this means; i will concentrate myself into the building of my second astromech unit. and i gues it won´t be a r2-de version, no, it will be an imperial droid. so black is the colour of the day!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen