Montag, 24. Juli 2017

Priority

what can i say...
r2 parts have to wait! and me too! :(

after more than two weeks of waiting, my preferred laser cutter metal shop found the time to cut my steel and ali parts.
and what did they do?! they only made one ali foot and one steel foot! are they nuts??!! so a short phone call later everything was cleared and they will make another batch of parts for me.

here is (only) the first of two ali feet in parts, lasercut and ready to be welded together!


now i must find some time to do the metal work on the parts. i am still not finished with the second steel foot (only minor work on it that has to be done).
but at the moment, my main focus is on sandblasting and body work of old cars and motorbikes, scooters and tractors.
actually i am working on a 68 jaguar e type, a 73 dodge challenger, a 66 nsu prinz tts and several vespa scooters from the 70´s and 80´s. plus all the industry stuff they give me in between...  :(


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen