Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2019

Aluminium Booster KIt

from a dream to reality!

i always wanted to have that booster kit, but the price for it was way too high for me. the guys over the pond wanted to have more than 900 Dollars for it. plus shipping costs, plus tax and other fees here. in the end it would have been more than 1100 euros until they would be here.
no way!

so the decision was made to let them produce here. i don´t like to send them to china to get them made for almost nothing, i wanted to keep the work and craftmanship here in germany.

my buddy at the cnc shop found some time for me to do a small bunch for me, after another buddy changed the stl files back to stp files. not an easy work, but he made it in the end! great work!

this morning we discussed the last problems and this afternoon he could already give me a price for all parts.

now its up to me see who is in need for a set oooster boxes... 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen