Dienstag, 4. Mai 2021

May the fourth be with you

funny thing; our local radio station contacted me, after i made a posting for a voting for or against star wars on their FB page. they wanted me to make an audio why i have decided myself for star wars. 

because i already had made an interview together with my oldest daughter some years ago in their studio concerning the latest star wars film, in this case episode 7 i think, it was time to let other people talk about that. 

in this case my buddy ulf, one of our FB star wars group admin, made sent them an audio and they made an interview, that will be aired today in the afternoon. 

the audio, he sent in, was already aired this morning. and he mentioned me as a star wars addicted fan, building astromech units and parts for it, that is doing troops too.

thank you ulf! very kind of you!

thumbs up!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen