Montag, 18. April 2016

Weekend fun or i like building r2 steel parts!!

i spent some hours this weekend in building some more parts for my r2-d2 and my r2-t4.
after getting some more practise on WIG welding, i tried to make a battery box out of aluminum some weeks ago.
not that bad for a first try!! :)
but i intended to do some more steel parts for my r2-d2 unit. so i made the second outer ankle (on was alredy finished some weeks ago!).
here are the outer ankles and the center ankle together with one battery box on one picture:



after having a lot of work the last weeks (better say months!!), this gives me a new impulse to continue on r2. nevertheless i still look into the junkyard for some ali parts i still need for r2-d2.
does this make me a "collector"??? LOL

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen